Brainfinity 2021 finals are over! These are the winning teams
This year’s Brainfinity has been successfully concluded!
54 teams took part in the finals. All participants demonstrated exceptional knowledge, resourcefulness and team spirit, but only eight teams won the competition and brought home gold medals.
These are the winners of Brainfinity 2021
- 1. Vampirice, OŠ “Isidora Sekulić”, Beograd
- 2. phoenixes, OŠ “Đura Jakšić”, Kikinda
- 3. Četvorougao, OŠ “Jovan Sterija Popović”, Beograd
- 1. Malci Genijalci, OŠ “Ujedinjene nacije”, Beograd
- 2. Brain party, OŠ “Filip Filipović”
- 3. k2, OŠ “Dule Karaklajić”, Lazarevac
- 1. Atak na batak, OŠ “Isidora Sekulić”, Beograd
- 2. androids, OŠ “10. oktobar, OŠ “Jovan Mikić”, OŠ “Đorđe Natošević”, Subotica, Novi Sad
- 3. Četiri musketara 1, OŠ “Prva osnovna škola kralja Petra II”, Užice
- 1. Njegoševi marsovci, OŠ “Vuk Karadžić”, Lovćenac
- 2. Big Brain Time, OŠ “Borislav Pekić”, Beograd
- 3. PIXEL TEAM, OŠ “Jovan Sterija Popović”, Beograd
High school – Year 1
- 1. Jura Đakšić, OŠ “Đura Jakšić”, Kikinda
- 2. Perkanarija, OŠ “Radoje Domanović”, Vranje
- 3. 4pixela, OŠ “Ujedinjene nacije”, Beograd
High school – Year 2
- 1. Ne diraj taj Helleborus odorus!, XII beogradska gimnazija, Beograd
- 2. Natus Vincere, Tehnička škola “Prota Stevan Dimitrijević”, Aleksinac
High school – Year 3
- 1. Echipa, Gimnazija, Kosovska Kamenica
- 2. Savremenijalci, Savremena gimnazija, Beograd
- 3. 2k3g, Knjaževačka gimnazija, Knjaževac
High school – Year 4
- 1. Teletabisi 1, Gimnazija, Lazarevac
- 2. Ratz, Knjaževačka gimnazija, Knjaževac
Valuable prizes for all finalists
All contestants who competed in Brainfinity received welcome gifts in the finals, whereas the winners also won medals, as well as tablets (courtesy of the Institute for Contemporary Education, Savremena Gimnazija, Information Technology High School – ITHS, and Information Technology School – ITS), vouchers for escape room (Sesame escape room), free workshop packages (MENSA) and training courses (Brainfactory). The runners-up received books (BIGZ), while those in third place were given vouchers for language courses (Hellas).
Teachers-mentors whose teams competed in the finals received a 50% discount on the annual membership at the Institute for Contemporary Education, whereas the mentors of the winning teams were gifted a free annual membership at the Institute.
Mentors of the winning teams also received books from Brainfactory, as well as vouchers for free IQ testing from MENSA.